Tuesday

First Post!

I am new to the blogging world! I am going to give this a shot.

- I have started to think about the Holiday's... several of the Black Friday ads have caught my attention and I am debating whether it is worth rolling out of bed at 4:00 AM to stand in line with a bunch of other "price saving" hopefuls. Stores should offer an online Black Friday sale to online shoppers as well. I would much rather wake up at 4:00 AM to be the first to purchase an item online than I will be to stand in a line, who knows how many people long, to get the handful of items I saw an excellent deal on. Maybe they do offer this and I just am in the dark!!

1 comment:

  1. I found answers to my own questions and with the help of websites such as this there are tons of deals for those of you out there, myself included, who would rather shop at home in your pjs rather than battling the cold and the crowds early in the AM!

    http://www.mycheaptech.net/
    http://gottadeal.com/

    ReplyDelete